Principles That Guide Our Work
1. We share a common vision.
2. We focus on our mission first.
3. We focus on providing comprehensive rehabilitative care with the goal of improving our patient's quality of life.
4. We are committed to exceeding our patient's expectations on a daily basis.
5. We promote health and rehabilitation coordinating our services with physicians, therapists, and other health care providers in the communities we serve.
6. We strive to maximize the value of the services we provide to our patients by effectively coordinating benefits with insurance companies and other third party benefit providers.
7. We bill only for services rendered and in an accurate and timely fashion...
- We obey all applicable federal, state, and local laws
- We comply with third party payer policies and regulations
- We are committed to education in billing and reimbursement policies and procedures including annual retraining
- We will maintain a compliance program to audit the effectiveness of our billing program and provide necessary periodic updates
8. We continually evaluate and improve the quality of everything we do.
9. We share a commitment to policies and procedures that define the unique way we work.
10. We are committed to providing:
- DIRECTION- Clear key results, measurements and goals.
- KNOWLEDGE- Skills, Training, and Information
- SUPPORT- Approval, Coaching, Feedback, and Encouragement.
- RESOURCES- Readily available
11. We focus on solving issues without concern for whose job it is.
12. We take pride in what we do.
13. We are passionately interested in what we do daily.
14. We hold each other responsible and accountable to our mission
Principles that Guide Our Culture
1 We accept nothing less than the highest level of ethical behavior.
2. We recognize each other’s successes.
3 We work in partnership with each other.
4. We communicate openly and honestly.
5. We trust in and depend on one another.
6. We listen and respond with empathy…
- do not do other things while listening
- let others finish what they are saying
- be an active listener
- do not let your thoughts race ahead of what you are hearing
7. We rely on the participation, cooperation and the initiative of every individual.
8. We lead by example.
9. We will not tolerate behavior that violates these principles.