"P&O Care, Inc. has demonstrated its commitment to providing quality patient care services by seeking and attaining ABC accreditation," said Lance 0. Hoxie, Executive Director of the ABC. "The ABC has developed the highest standards for accreditation in the industry and is proud to include P&O Care, Inc. among its accreditation recipients."
P&O Care’s skilled Prothetists are accredited in using the following advanced technologies:
- Marlo Anatomical Socket (MAS) (Offers better comfort, range of motion, and appearance for AK amputees.)
- iHand by Touch Bionics, (A myoeletric hand with individually moving fingers for arm amputees.)
- Proprio Foot by Ossur (A microprocessor controlled ankle for BK amputees.)
- LimbLogic VS by Ohio Willow Wood (A remote controlled vacuum suspension system for AK amputees.)
- C-Leg (Micro-processor knee)
The American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Inc. has been credentialing practitioners and organizations since 1948 in accordance with established standards of excellence in the delivery of comprehensive patient care. ABC's mission is to encourage and promote the highest standards of professionalism in the delivery of orthotic and prosthetic services. The ABC advances the competency of practitioners, promotes the quality and effectiveness of orthotic and prosthetic care; and, maintains the integrity of the profession.